- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Combine melted butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl and stir until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Add egg and vanilla essence and stir.
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Fold in gently, taking care not to over mix.
- Fold in dark chocolate chunks.
- Add to skillet and place in oven for 14-15 minutes, or until just set. The brownie will continue cooking in the skillet due to the residual heat, so make sure you don’t over bake. You want it to be cooked, but gooey.
- Top with ice-cream (vanilla is best), and you’re done!