- 3/4 cup cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Line standard muffin pan with baking paper (this recipe makes approximately three mini basque cheesecakes). Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celcius.
- Combine cream cheese and caster sugar until smooth.
- Add egg, vanilla essence, and salt and mix until smooth.
- Add heavy whipping cream and mix until smooth.
- Sift in all-purpose flour—this will thicken the mixture slightly.
- Divide mixture evenly among muffin pan, and then bake for approximately 30 minutes until tops have completely browned. It’s okay if they look burnt, they’re meant to!
- Allow to cool completely before consuming.
- You’re done!