- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup iced water
- 2 tbsp powdered vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy cream
- your choice of nilla wafers, plain biscuits, or plain cookies
- Mix together sweetened condensed milk and iced water until combined. Add powdered pudding mix and stir. Cover with cling wrap and put in the fridge to set.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Take pudding mixture and gently fold into whipped cream until it is well combined.
- Layer pudding with bananas and wafers/biscuits/cookies, and repeat.
- Cover and let sit in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
- You’re done!